The International Association of Health Policy in Europe in collaboration with Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Queen Mary University of London are inviting you to the XVIII IAHPE Conference that will be held in Thessaloniki on the 21st until the 24th September 2017.
IAHPE following its 41 years tradition will focus on the contemporary developments in European health policies within the context of capitalist crisis and capitalist economic restructuring.
The conference will be covering the following themes:
- International trade agreements and their impact on Europe’s environment and health
- Privatization and marketization of healthcare services in Europe
- Eurozone crisis and its impact on health and health policy reform
- Refugee crisis and its health and social implications
- Academic freedom under threat in Europe
- Social movements and health in Europe
Supporting and participating organisations